Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tis the Season...of scheduling conflicts

As we get into Decemeber and the holiday season, it always seems to generate conflicts in schedules. Today's was a Christmas party for the ushers at church vs the Christmas parade that the Scouts always participate in. Party was from 4-7 and the parade started at 4:30. No way to make both. My mom offered to take the boys to the parade while D and I went to the party. And a good time was had by all, or so I'm told. M wasn't initially all that thrilled to ride in the parade, but hearing that my mom would collect candy for them helped matters. The kids came home with about half as much candy as they took to throw (still more candy than needed in the house, IMO).

I'll try to get pictures from my mom to post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home