Saturday, April 08, 2006

Making Palm Crosses

Friday morning the kids and I went down to church to help make crosses for Palm Sunday. For some reason I always have trouble with the first one or two, even looking at the instructions, but then it all seems to click and I can whip them out. Interestingly, my crosses always start out large and get smaller. I had good intentions of getting pictures of the kids helping, but forgot about the camera til the end. Anyhow, here's A with a cross.
 
A made a couple, but mostly he helped count out the crosses - piles of 10, then 5 piles into a bag with a wet paper towel. We made over 300 crosses Fri morning - there were about a dozen of us there. M made at least 10 crosses, then wandered down to the library where he found a copy of The Lion, the Witch and the WardrobePosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home