Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Movie night

After dinner tonight, we watched another movie that M and D had rented yesterday - Wallace & Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. My mom came over to watch it too, as she had heard it was funny. It was both funny and cute. A got just a little bit scared at times, but not enough to leave the room - just get up off the sofa and sort of bounce around. D, my mom and I had fun picking out the take-offs on other movies. M and A got a few of them, but not nearly as many. I sometimes think I really need to see King Kong so I know what I did or didn't miss. Maybe someday...
D also rented Hero, which is evidently similar to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. We'll (D and I, probably not the kids) watch it sometime this week. It's feast or famine on movies around here - we haven't seen any for several months (since Christmas vacation?), and now have 3 to see. Plus the new HP movie. I told M we would have to wait until we saw these rented movies, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home