Thursday, May 24, 2007

Living at the school

I feel like I've been living at the kid's school this week. I've been there enough I should be getting paid!

M: 1.5 hrs - help with Beta club party and last minute planning for 5th grade celebration
T: 4 hrs - prepping for, helping with, and attending A's awards and end of year party
W: 3.5 hrs - decorating cafeteria for 5th grade celebration
Th: 4 hrs - final decorating and helping with 5th grade lunch and yearbook signing party

Tomorrow will be another 2 hours of party/awards for 5th grade. Someone asked if I could come in 1.5 hrs early to set up, but I said no. For one thing, I don't think there is much to do and for another, I'm also getting ready for D's brother and wife to come in for the weekend. I still have to go to the grocery store again.

More later on this weeks activities when I can get the camera downloaded and maybe find time...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home